Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sharing is caring.

When I read a good book, I spread the word. I believe that when I find good information, or experience something wonderful, it is my privilege and responsibility to share the wealth. I love sharing, because sharing is caring and caring is GREAT! It’s like gift giving; I love showing how well I know someone by giving them the perfect gift. It expresses how much a person means to you, when you take time out of your busy schedule to share something that you know he or she will enjoy, and it lets that person know that he or she crossed your mind. Even if it’s just a kind word, or a smile; I encourage you to share a caring gesture today! It will warm your heart as must as the other person’s.

Hint: A cupcake is always a good idea. ;-)

-Kim

 


No comments:

Post a Comment