Thursday, August 14, 2014

First impressions are lasting


I admit it!
Before today, I was a Hipster Cupcake virgin. To be honest; while I love cupcakes, I'm a creature of habit. My habit being double chocolate cupcakes with chocolate toppings, I don't often try anything else. That being the case, when I decided to subscribe to the Terri's Cakes monthly Cakebox, I knew a change was on the way. 

Well, I received my first delivery yesterday; thus the sweet photo shoot. So, today I ate my first Hipster Cupcake. 

It was DELICIOUS! I had German Chocolate, and loved every bit. I love that it was the perfect size (Hipsters come in 4 oz. mason jars), and the packaging insured that the cupcake was moist and icing stayed put, in my lunch bag. It was grab and go; no mess! 

If you haven't tried a Hipster, you're missing out! ;-)

-KRC

No comments:

Post a Comment